Friday, December 20, 2013

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

       We finished our 4th Novel, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever written by Barbra Robison. The main characters are Mom,Charlie,Imogene,Gladys, LeRoy,Dad,Alice,and Ralph,and Claude,and Ollie.  The way I would describe the Herdman's are Mean,Careless,and Messy. The one thing that surprised me about the book it was funny and it was a great book a few character Traits that I found in this Novel were nice,mean,careless,fun,and funny.  My favorite character is Mom because she was nice, funny, snart, and caring. We are going to read the sequel to this Novel The Best ( Worst ) School Year over break. I'm looking forward to reading this because it looks interesting and Funny. I think this book was good because it was funny and nice - I really liked it. If I could have one of the Herdman's as my friend I would choose Imogene because She changed at the Christmas Pageant and was interested in Herod.

No comments:

Post a Comment